- With millions of children now back to school, everyone needs to keep in mind how to best ensure children’s safety while riding school buses.
- Even if we can make school buses as safe as possible, other issues may arise, such as what happens when children are dropped off at the wrong location?
- Perhaps things are finally going in favor of people injured by defective products. In 2010 there was a surge in court awards against companies accused of putting defective products on the market.
- As the weather starts to cool, people need to exercise caution in using gel fuels in outdoor fire pits. A massive recall of 2 million containers of the pourable gel fuels have been recalled due to the risk of serious injury.
- There is another drug that may cause dangerous side effects: the antidepressant drug Celexa. The FDA has issued a warning that High Doses of Celexa May Be Dangerous for the Heart.
Weekly News roundup for September 9, 2011